Vacancies at the Smart Domain Group
SEO Specialist / Content Writer
We are currently seeking an individual to join us here at Smart Domain Group as part of our SEO and website content team. We create bespoke SEO campaigns for our clients to better their search results in Google and write our clients' websites.
Experience would be ideal but training is an option we would consider.
- Qualifications in A-Level/Degree in English (English Language/Literature or Journalism )
- Journalism/marketing or similar college course
- Ideally 2 Years or more experience in SEO
The ideal person for this role will need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Use of Microsoft programs (Word and Excel mainly)
- Organisational skills, allowing you to manage multiple projects every month
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Team worker to collaborate with the rest of the team
- Able to work on their own
- Ability to accept internal changes (e.g. change of software)
- Keenness/drive to improve client results
- Understanding of how search engines work
For this role, you will be given training in how to:
- Identify KPIs and benchmarking
- Create strategies for SEO campaigns
- Carry out keyword research and competitor analysis
- Monitor and adjust SEO campaigns to improve results
- Carry out relevant tasks to achieve SEO objectives
- Use Google Analytics and Search Console for enquiry/conversion tracking
- Clearly present results to clients
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm.
The Smart Domain Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this position, please do so through our job listing on Jobs in Kent.